6, 12, 18, 24
-Try On At Home!
Soft, flowing crepe gown. Full A-line silhouette. Tie-back detail. Alina is sweet as pie.
With a skirt that flows in soft crepe fabric, topped with a romantic bow on the back, our Alina wedding dress glides down the aisle. The top has minimal boning in the bust for support and delicate crepe straps. Zip back accompanied by fabric-covered buttons for the sweetest look. Flowing from the natural waist, for an A-line silhouette.
Our mission: Every dress helps women & girls in need.
Hello size inclusion! Women come in all shapes, sizes, and proportions – we have curves! – we thought it was crazy that wedding dresses are not more custom in sizing, and so we sought to change that. We cater to any shape and size as all of our Grace + Ivory label dresses are made-to-measure. Once you purchase your dress, we will send you a measurement guide to assist you with having someone measure you at home, or you can opt to be measured at our Chicago showroom if you're local. Your design stylist will be with you every step of the way to answer any questions.
- crepe fabric.
- thin, spaghetti straps.
- tie back, bow detail.
- button back detail.
- natural waist, a-line silhouette.
- color shown: ivory white crepe.
- exposed low-back.
- zipper back.
- structure: breast cups and boning in the bust for support.
We've all been there. If you’re thinking, “I love this dress but I wish I could change this one (or two) thing....” – then don’t fret! Many of our made-to-measure designs are customizable to make this dress perfect for you.
If you’re thinking a higher neckline, different underlay color, short train, or anything more imaginative, then book a design consultation so we can discuss your dream dress. We consult directly with our designer to see if your request(s) are feasible and can be accommodated. We want to provide you with an unforgettable bridal experience.
1) Love a dress? Want to see it for yourself before you buy? Find the dresses that get you excited and add to your cart by pressing “Try On At Home”! You’ll select the sample size range (i.e. if you choose size range 6-10, you'll receive a size 10 gown) and select the three days you’d like to have our sample.
2) Receive Our Kit, Find Your Gown! You’ll get our kit delivered to your door so you can hop into our beautiful styles. Invite friends over, pop champagne, Facetime relatives, or don’t! You do you, boo!
3) Mail Back Samples Within 3 Days. Most bridal stores thrive off impulse decisions. We want you to feel relaxed! Once you’ve chosen “the one”, go ahead and mail back the samples within 3 days. Each kit comes with a prepaid return shipping label because honestly who has time to print one out?
4) Make It Yours! Order your dress right off of our website. Additional questions or customizations? Email, or schedule a call with your stylist at Grace & Ivory! Each kit comes with a soft measuring tape, and you can discuss details on what personalizations are available (longer train, different neckline, etc.). Your custom, made-to-order gown will be crafted and delivered to you in just 2 - 4 months.
Sizing | For specific bust/waist/hip measurements, our try at home samples are made to the following:
- Size 4: 35 /27 /37.5 inches
- Size 10: 38.5 / 30.5/ 41.5 inches
- Size 16: 44.5/ 36.5/ 46.5 inches
We advise our brides to order at least 5-6 months ahead of time so we can get you your dress 6-8 weeks before your big day (you'll still need time for final alterations). The typical production timeline on our dresses is 2-4 months. It varies on a case-by-case basis depending on customizations and timeline preferences (we are offering a tailored bridal experience, after all!). We want you to have time to put your bustle in and to have a final fitting with the tailor of your choice.
Is your wedding sooner? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can see what we can do. As every order is made-to-order, if it’s possible, we’re more than happy to accommodate orders under a 5-6 month timeline.
Shipping: All shipping and handling is free for our brides. Shipping will usually take 3-7 days from the date a bride receives her shipping notification. Shipping may be international or domestic. We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Returns: We want you to be happy! We offer a partial return policy for a variety of reasons. Please see our full return policy for details.
6, 12, 18, 24