6, 12, 18, 24
-Try On At Home!
The Ashland dress is a Goli June x Grace + Ivory Exclusive.
A draping crepe-backed satin long gown. Satin fit to flare gown with v-neck front and back. Optional bias drape pieces. Cups at the bust for light support. Pieces are all designed, produced, and sewn in Chicago, with fabrics sourced all over the world.
Our mission: Every dress helps women & girls in need.
Hello size inclusion! Women come in all shapes, sizes, and proportions – we have curves! – we thought it was crazy that wedding dresses are not more custom in sizing, and so we sought to change that. This dress is made to order by Goli June and will be made in accordance to your sizing and Goli's measurement chart. This is a limited made-to-measure dress and is in accordance with the designer's process for patterning and production. We're happy to chat through the specifics.
Once you purchase your dress, we will send you a measurement guide to assist you with having someone measure you at home, or you can opt to be measured at our Chicago showroom if you're local. Your design stylist will be with you every step of the way to answer any questions.
Goli June creates non-traditional bridal attire for the new romantic. Designer & Owner is Iranian American, born and raised in Chicago.
- crepe-back satin fabric.
- v-neckline, front and back.
- long gown with train.
- bias drape pieces.
- lined with stretch poly-charmeuse.
- zip back.
- structure: breast cups in the bust for support.
- try at home samples: size 4 is in oatmeal, size 10 is in ivory color.
We've all been there. If you’re thinking, “I love this dress but I wish I could change this one (or two) thing....” – then don’t fret! Many of our made-to-measure designs are customizable to make this dress perfect for you. This dress has some limited customization options. Please let us know what you're thinking! We consult directly with the designer to see if your request(s) are feasible and can be accommodated.
1) Love a dress? Want to see it for yourself before you buy? Find the dresses that get you excited and add to your cart by pressing “Try On At Home”! You’ll select the sample size range (i.e. if you choose size range 6-10, you'll receive a size 10 gown) and select the three days you’d like to have our sample.
2) Receive Our Kit, Find Your Gown! You’ll get our kit delivered to your door so you can hop into our beautiful styles. Invite friends over, pop champagne, Facetime relatives, or don’t! You do you, boo!
3) Mail Back Samples Within 3 Days. Most bridal stores thrive off impulse decisions. We want you to feel relaxed! Once you’ve chosen “the one”, go ahead and mail back the samples within 3 days. Each kit comes with a prepaid return shipping label because honestly who has time to print one out?
4) Make It Yours! Order your dress right off of our website. Additional questions or customizations? Email, or schedule a call with your stylist at Grace & Ivory! Each kit comes with a soft measuring tape, and you can discuss details on what personalizations are available (longer train, different neckline, etc.). Your made-to-order gown will be crafted and delivered to you in just 2 - 4 months.
Sizing | For specific bust/waist/hip measurements, our try at home samples are made to the following:
- Size 4: 35 /27 /37.5 inches
- Size 10: 38.5 / 30.5/ 41.5 inches
- Size 16: 44.5/ 36.5/ 46.5 inches
Timeline: We advise our brides to order at least 5-6 months ahead of time so we can get you your dress 6-8 weeks before your big day (you'll still need time for final alterations). The typical production timeline on our dresses is 2-4 months. It varies on a case-by-case basis depending on customizations and timeline preferences (we are offering a tailored bridal experience, after all!). We want you to have time to put your bustle in and to have a final fitting with the tailor of your choice.
Is your wedding sooner? Contact us at email@example.com and we can see what we can do. As every order is made-to-order, if it’s possible, we’re more than happy to accommodate orders under a 5-6 month timeline.
Shipping: All shipping and handling is free for our brides. Shipping will usually take 3-7 days from the date a bride receives her shipping notification. Shipping may be international or domestic. We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Returns: We want you to be happy! We offer a partial return policy for a variety of reasons. Please see our full return policy for details.
6, 12, 18, 24