6, 12, 18, 24
-Try On At Home!
First step: select your size range
Next, you'll pick your try-on dates
Please wait a moment while we check our schedule…
Crepe, Chantilly lace, and off the shoulder. Melody makes us sing! Cheesy, we know.
Lace on lace and luxurious crepe (try a sample to feel it yourself!). Simple and elegant in the front with a Chantilly lace back and a sweet floral, hand-placed lace design. Gorgeous train detail. Fit ‘n flare silhouette to accentuate your shape, structured cups for light support.
Our mission: Every dress helps women & girls in need.
Hello size inclusion! Women come in all shapes, sizes, and proportions – we have curves! – we thought it was crazy that wedding dresses are not more custom in sizing, and so we sought to change that. We cater to any shape and size as all of our dresses are made-to-measure, meaning sewn to the measurements that you provide us. Once you purchase your dress, we will send you a measurement guide to assist you with having someone measure you at home, or you can opt to be professionally measured at a tailor of your choice. Your design stylist will be with you every step of the way to answer any questions.
- Luxurious crepe fabric.
- Chantilly lace train.
- Floral hand-placed lace.
- Detachable off-the-shoulder lace detail.
- Gentle sweetheart neckline.
- lace and button back details.
- lace train.
- fit n' flare, fitted silhouette.
- color: ivory lace with ivory crepe.
- exposed high mid-back.
- zipper back, faux button detail.
- structure: breast cups for light support in the silhouette.
We've all been there. If you’re thinking, “I love this dress but I wish I could change this one (or two) thing....” – then don’t fret! All of our made-to-measure designs are customizable to make this dress perfect for you.
If you’re thinking a higher neckline, different underlay color, short train, or anything more imaginative, then write to us and/or book a design consultation so we can discuss your dream dress. We consult directly with our designer and dressmaker to see if your request(s) are feasible and can be accommodated. We want to provide you with an unforgettable, custom bridal experience. Please connect with us to discuss your custom options with a design stylist.
1) Love a dress? Want to see it for yourself before you buy? Find the dresses that get you excited and add to your cart by pressing “Try On At Home”! You’ll select the sample size range (i.e. if you choose size range 6-10, you'll receive a size 10 gown) and let us know when you’d like to receive our sample gown.
2) Receive Our Kit, Find Your Gown! You’ll get our kit delivered to your door so you can hop into our beautiful styles. Invite friends over, pop champagne, Facetime relatives, or don’t! You do you, boo!
3) Mail Back Samples Within 3 Days. Most bridal stores thrive off impulse decisions. We want you to feel relaxed! Once you’ve chosen “the one” go ahead and mail back the samples within 3 days. Each kit comes with a prepaid return shipping label because honestly who has time to print one out?
4) Make It Yours! Order Custom Made-to-Measure. Order your dress right off of our website. Our pricing is all inclusive. Additional questions? Email, or schedule a call with your stylist at Grace & Ivory! Each kit comes with a soft measuring tape, and you can discuss details on what personalizations are available (longer train, different neckline, etc.). Your custom, made-to-order gown will be crafted and delivered to you in just 2 - 4 months.
Sizing | For specific bust/waist/hip measurements, our try at home samples are made to the following:
- Size 4: 35 /27 /37.5 inches
- Size 10: 38.5 / 30.5/ 41.5 inches
- Size 16: 44.5/ 36.5/ 46.5 inches
Timeline: We advise our brides to order about 5-6 months ahead of time so we can get you your dress 6-8 weeks before your big day. The typical production timeline on our dresses is 2-4 months. It varies on a case-by-case basis depending on customizations and timeline preferences (we are offering a tailored bridal experience, after all!). We want you to have time to put your bustle in and to have a final fitting, if needed, with the tailor of your choice.
Is your wedding sooner? Contact us at email@example.com and we can see what we can do. As every order is made-to-order, if it’s possible, we’re more than happy to accommodate orders under a 5-6 month timeline.
Shipping: All shipping and handling is free for our brides. Shipping will usually take 3-7 days from the date a bride receives her shipping notification. Shipping may be international or domestic. We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Returns: We want you to be happy! We offer a partial return policy for a variety of reasons. Please see our full return policy for details.
6, 12, 18, 24